Anta’s Digital Learning Camp in Doral is the PERFECT solution for working parents and parents worried about the new norm of digital learning. We offer a safe and healthy alternative with daily assistance, martial arts fitness classes & limited camp numbers.
Hey parents, are you worried about what to do with your child when virtual school starts or are do you just not have the time or experience to help your child through digital learning when we go back to school this year? Miami-Dade County back to school will be on August 31, yet all schools will be on line digital learning. Are you stressed out at the thought of facilitating online learning? We have the answer for you. Anta’s Fitness and Self Defense has the safe and healthy solution you’ve been looking for! Our school is following more than the safety procedures that the CDC, Miami-Dade County and the City of Doral are requiring. Julio Anta is part of the Miami-Dade County Wellness Group on COVID-19 Safety. He is also certified in a COVID Safe Martial Arts Certified Instructor. We can assure you that your children will be in a clean and safe environment.
Our virtual learning camp provides daily schoolwork monitoring of online schooling for kids in kindergarten and up. During camp, we’ll make sure they complete daily assignments, homework and testing requirements in a structured, fun environment! BUT that’s not all… We’ll also make sure they stay ACTIVE with martial arts and fitness classes, games and more! With daily temperature checks, wearing face mask, frequently hand washing and sanitizing, distanced seating and extremely limited numbers… we are dedicated to providing a safe and healthy alternative to back-to-school.
*ALL Campers MUST be 5 yrs. or older and registered for online/digital learning through Miami-Dade County
Anta’s Digital Learning Camp – Health & Safety
Drop-off & Pick-Up Details
- Hand washing & temperature checks upon arrival
- Modified games and activities to reduce personal contact
- Each student must bring Individual school supplies
- Each student must bring Computer and headphones
- Curbside drop-off & pick-up for parents to limit traffic in the facility
- Touch less check-in & check-out.
Polices & Details
- All staff will continue to wash hands and have temperature checked upon arrival
- Students will be required to wash hands before and after daily snack times & lunches, must bring your lunch and snack
- Masks will are required
- Martial arts classes and fitness classes with 6×6 social distancing squares. Students will wear mask and socks. No contact classes
- Water fountains will remain closed. Bring your own water
- We’ll use common-sense practices and space children apart as often as possible; desk for virtual learning will be socially distanced 6 feet apart
- If your child feels sick they will not be allowed to stay in camp.
- We’ll continue to run HEPA certified air filters within the facility
- All Common touched areas will be wiped down periodically throughout the day
- Martial Arts mats will be disinfected
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times per day.
8 am – 8:30am FREE Early Drop-off 8:30am – 2:00pm Digital Learning Camp 2:00pm – 5:00pm Martial Arts/Fitness Training, Reading, Games 5:00pm – 5:30pm FREE Late Pick-Up
Fee per child $150 per week Fee per child $135 per week if pre-paying 2 weeks at a time.
Space is limited… so call us at 305 599-3649 to learn more and reserve your child’s spot TODAY!
Anta’s Fitness and Self Defense Digital Learning Camp