Anta’s Martial Arts, Fitness Summer Camp has been transforming lives in Doral since 1998. It’s not just a the funnest martial arts and fitness summer camp. We will teach your child to focus and be more alert with our Indistractable fun program. Your child will go back to school with the confidence to defeat the bully. Yet, what kids love the most is the fun that they have and meeting new friends.
If you are a parent who works during the summer, then finding a daytime program that’s safe, affordable, educational and fun for your child is more than important-it’s imperative!
Today, a large number of children are distracted due to electronic addition. Don’t Let Your Children Stay In The House All Day Playing Video Games or on their cellphone. Let Them Get Active And Expand Their Body And Mind. Drop your child off on the way to work and when you pick them up on the way back they have been through a complete martial arts child development program. That’s why working parents love our Martial Arts and Fitness Summer program for kids.
Your child will have a blast learning valuable self-defense skills from enthusiastic, safety conscious instructors. Even better, your child will never give you a hard time about attending because our program is so much fun! This summer choose a unique activity that both you and your child will love!
CAMP INFORMATION: FOR BOYS AND GIRLS* FUN MARTIAL ARTS AND FITNESS CLASSES.
- GET SUPER FIT
- BECOME INDISTRACTABLE
- LEARN HOW TO HANDLE BULLIES.
- LEARN HOW TO HANDLE EMERGENCIES
- LEARN ABOUT NUTRITION & EXERCISE.
- LEARN SAFETY & STRANGER AWARENESS
- ARTS & CRAFTS
- THEY WILL STAR IN A SUPERHERO MOVIE
- GET YOUR FIRST OR NEXT MARTIAL ARTS BELT PROMOTION NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WE PROVIDE LUNCH AND SNACK. THEY WILL GO ON 2 FIELD TRIPS A WEEK, TO THE MOVIES AND A TO A SPECIAL LOCATION SUCH AS BLACK BEARD’S BEACH WATER CAMP, ROCK CLIMBING, MUSEUM OF SCIENCE AND MUCH MORE. EACH WEEK THEY GO ON A DIFFERENT FIELD TRIP.
Even though they will do martial arts, fitness and other fun activities everyday and every week our camp is theme based.
The learning doesn’t stop in the summer! Don’t let your kids waste their summer vacation watching mindless television, playing video games or surfing the net. Instead, use this summer as a chance to improve your child’s self confidence, attitude and level of respect.
Our summer program for kids is designed to give your child an edge when he or she returns to school next year. Our instructors are experts on motivation, fitness and personal development in children. Best of all, your kids will love it. As a parent, you’ll be glad to know that we specialize in teaching children the important things in life. Skills such as respect courtesy, honor, self defense and how to be a leader. What other summer camp or summer activity can give your child this kind of advantage in life? Mind/Body/Fitness Camp Fitness: Campers will participate in numerous exciting fitness challenges. They’ll learn the different muscle groups of the body as well as the means to strengthen them. Most importantly, your child will learn the importance of exercise and fitness as a means to living a long healthy life.
- Character Development: Campers will learn about Self-Discipline, Self-Esteem, Self-Confidence, Goal Setting, Focus, and other life skills, and how to improve them.
- Self Defense: No Martial Arts camp would be complete without giving kids the important tools that could save their life in a compromising situation. Campers will learn varies self defense skills, both verbal and non-verbal techniques, as well as physical and non-physical skills. They will learn numerous martial arts such as Judokickbox, kung fu, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do, Jiu Jitsu and techniques from Krav Maga.
- Games: All of our games are designed to teach some sort of skill whether it’s memory, teamwork, focus, or leadership, and the they have a blast playing them.
- Health & Nutrition: Healthy foods are an integral part of any successful martial artists training regimen. Our job will be to reinforce the importance of Eating to Win, a phrase used in our academy. Campers will learn about the different types of foods and how our bodies utilize it to provide energy, build muscle, and keep our immune system strong.
Call today registration is limited. For more information or to register call 305 599-3649.